- Respect other people and support the smooth running of the group.
- Don’t read aloud work with graphic sex or extreme violence.
- Avoid discussing politics and religion.
- Keep comments short and to the point.
- Try to take part in every activity. (There is no obligation to read out and feel free to deviate from the task if you feel inspired.)
- Give honest and constructive feedback in a supportive and encouraging way. (To be discussed on week one).
- Contribute to happy, positive and productive group.
Free the writer within.